Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT—2010 Bowman Platinum Near Complete & Partially Complete Sets with Auto & Prospe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FS/FT—2010 Bowman Platinum Near Complete & Partially Complete Sets with Auto & Prospe

    Hey Guys I have the following 2010 Bowman Platinum for Sale

    NEAR COMPLETE SET:
    95 of the regular 100 card set comes with the Strasburg, Heyward, Posey—missing #’s 3, 32, 45, 52, 61,
    AND also includes a Jordan Henry Refractor Autograph
    AND 35 of the 50 prospect set comes with the Sands, Montero, Trout, Ackley, Chpaman, Freeman, Sano, Bradly, Cole, —missing #’s, 3, 4, 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 24, 25, 29, 33, 36, 41, 42, 46, 47, 48,


    PARTIAL COMPLETE SET:


    66 of the regular 100 card set includes Posey, Strasburg, Heyward
    AND Includes #'s 1, 4, 11, 17, 31, 50 of the prospect set.

    **A list can be provided of the missing cards in the partial set if someone would like one.


    Asking $25 on the Near given it has both the regular and Prospect set and an autograph

    Asking $8 on partially complete

    Open to any trade offers & Prices are negotiable

    Thanks
    Last edited by btmcrushers; 05-18-2012, 10:00 PM.
    Collecting (1)Georgia-Braves, Hawks, Falcons, Bulldogs, Jackets (2)Triple Threads (3)Multi jersey/patch/auto cards (4) Booklets (5)Tools of the Trade (6)patch autos (7)titanic threads (8)Museum collections (9)1/1's (10)Topps Marquee (11) Jumbo bat cards (12) Nice Patch cards.http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ucketofphotos/

  • #2
    If you had only offered this a month ago..... :-)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
      If you had only offered this a month ago..... :-)

      Take it you already bought a set and/or now isn't the best time to try and sell this set?
      Collecting (1)Georgia-Braves, Hawks, Falcons, Bulldogs, Jackets (2)Triple Threads (3)Multi jersey/patch/auto cards (4) Booklets (5)Tools of the Trade (6)patch autos (7)titanic threads (8)Museum collections (9)1/1's (10)Topps Marquee (11) Jumbo bat cards (12) Nice Patch cards.http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ucketofphotos/

      Comment


      • #4
        I had a set that I was trying to finish. Had a few friends here that helped me out. The rest I found on comc.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
          I had a set that I was trying to finish. Had a few friends here that helped me out. The rest I found on comc.com

          Glad you completed it! I have tons more these were just the closet I could get to completing the set. Figured that would be easier to sell/trade than singles at a time.
          Collecting (1)Georgia-Braves, Hawks, Falcons, Bulldogs, Jackets (2)Triple Threads (3)Multi jersey/patch/auto cards (4) Booklets (5)Tools of the Trade (6)patch autos (7)titanic threads (8)Museum collections (9)1/1's (10)Topps Marquee (11) Jumbo bat cards (12) Nice Patch cards.http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ucketofphotos/

          Comment


          • #6
            prices changed taking offers.
            Collecting (1)Georgia-Braves, Hawks, Falcons, Bulldogs, Jackets (2)Triple Threads (3)Multi jersey/patch/auto cards (4) Booklets (5)Tools of the Trade (6)patch autos (7)titanic threads (8)Museum collections (9)1/1's (10)Topps Marquee (11) Jumbo bat cards (12) Nice Patch cards.http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ucketofphotos/

            Comment

            Working...
            X